Trang

Friday, December 24, 2010

First Christmas at the university


    Chrismas is an important holiday to Western people. Moreover, it is special because of its meaning. Chrismas  also means a lots to me. This year, I experienced Chrismas season at Ha Noi with my new friends. My college class held a small party with a beautiful Chrismas tree and a lot of flowers. We had a fun and warm time together in the campus. To prepare for the party, the girls had to decorate the tree with many glittering stars and some cute little bells. The Xmas tree became brilliant by their skifull hands. 

We also bought a lot of foods and drinks. Our chosen venue is a fresh green grass. That night, we organized various activities. Firstly, we started eating and then we gave each other lovely cards. Everyone wish others good things. I felt we were closer and more friendly at that moment. I found them very interesting and funny. The girls were pretty in their colourful dresses. And then, we sang and dance. We sang the Chrismas songs together. The monitor suggested singging a song called winter field. He has a great voice. We clapped to his song. Next, Duc Anh also liked to sing a song. His voice is too bad to be a famous singger that he dreams. He always likes to express himself. The class still cheered him enthusiastically. Maybe they liked the look of him rather than his song.

The darker sky was, the colder it was. We finished the party at 11pm. I caugh a bus back home with a happy mood. The Ha Noi winter is very especial with the cold wind and fashion scarves on the street. I feel lucky to be here through the winter. That party is the most wonderful party I have ever joined. I will remember the first anniversary at my college forever. I hope you have a happy Chrismas with whom you love best. “Keep your memories for your life, later having the opportunity to touch back you will find a soft and sweet heart”. 

Writer: lamnhuqb922005

2 comments:

  1. Dưới đây là ý kiến của bạn Tuyet Vo(rất là pro đó), Như tham khảo nhan^^:
    Chrismas is an important holiday to all Western people. Moreover, it is special because of its meaning ( Christmas, namely itself has a history that even emphasize this peacful holiday) (1). Chrismas also means a lots to me. This year, I experienced Chrismas season at Ha Noi with my new friends. My college class held a small party with a beautiful Chrismas tree and a lot of flowers. We had a fun and warm time together in the campus (on campus). To prepare for the party, the girls had to decorate (decorated) the tree with many glittering stars and some cute little bells. The Xmas tree became brilliant by their skifull (skilled) hands.
    We also bought a lot of foods and drinks. Our chosen venue is (was) a fresh green grass. That night, we organized various activities. Firstly,(2) We started eating and then we gave each other lovely cards. Everyone wish (wished) others good things (others the best). I felt we were closer and more friendly at that moment. I found them very interesting and funny. The girls were pretty in their colourful dresses. And then, we sang and dance (danced). We sang the Chrismas songs together. The monitor suggested (that he should sing a song) singging a song called winter field. He has a great voice. (His voice was so great that everybody was clapping along to his song)We clapped to his song. Next (Also), Duc Anh also liked to sing a song. (But) His voice is too bad to be a famous singger that (like) he dreams (has always dreamed of).(Beside singing,) He always (also) likes to express himself (his feeling though the song). (It was funny but class) The class still cheered (for) him enthusiastically. Maybe they liked the look of him (his) rather than his song.


    The darker sky was, the colder it was. We finished the party at 11pm. I caugh (caught) a bus back home with a happy mood. The Ha Noi winter is very especial (unique because of its cold wind and people are ussually seen with fashionable scarves on the street) with the cold wind and fashion scarves on the street. I feel (felt) lucky to (spend my christmas season here) be here through the winter. That party is the most wonderful party I have ever joined. (This is the best party that i have ever had). I will remember the first anniversary at my college forever. (i will remember this moment forever because not only was it my first time at Ha Noi but it is also where i got to know all of my new friends of my freshman year in college).I hope you have a happy Chrismas with whom you love best. “Keep your memories for your life, later having the ( so everytime you look back, you would find a soft and sweet heart)opportunity to touch back you will find a soft and sweet heart”.
    (1) Tuyet hieu y cua N, nhung ma try to relate back to the history of christmas, so you can explain more why christmas has a special meaning, hinh nhu in the first article, someone has mentioned the background of christmas, you might want to use that info to help better your essay.
    (2) you don't have to you firsly, then, next. and the reason is:
    you stated that " we organized various activities" but then you said that "firstly,we started eating".. ( hai cai nay ko co phu hop voi nhau)
    chi khi dung firstly, next, then, khi ma N ke ve mot trinh tu nao do, jong nhu la ke ve viec nau com, dau tien la bo com vao noi, sau do la add water, tiep theo la vo gao,..
    ( have to= jong nhu la bi bat buoc, nen ko nhat thiet phai dung, have to decorate )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pro!!!! Đọc xong bài sửa mà thấy mình "non nớt" thiệt đó. Thanks Mr.English vì blog rất thú vị. Bài này có vẻ sai ít hơn bài" Xmas in my soul"(^__^)

    ReplyDelete

FORUM FOR PRACTISE WRITING ENGLISH